Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blog from Week 3 Web Conference

In week 3 we talked about TK20 and posted our week 5 information.  She said to post it on our google site because that should contain all our work.

We talked about saving files in drop box, however my group personally saved them in google docs.  That has seemed to worked well for you.

Next we talked again about making sure we used video and not still images for the project.  This is now a problem for my team because were planning to use a cartoon to do this.  I had checked with the IA about using clips and he said yes, but it looks like we can't do that.

We also spent a great deal of time talking about internship hours and logging them and making sure we have everything completed on time.

She also mentioned that if we post the reflections on the blog we also need to post them on google site unless we share the blog link.  I have a link to my blog on my site.  That would be a good idea.

We also talked about finding the discussion board link.  If you go to the week before then you can find the prior week's link.

No comments:

Post a Comment