Sunday, September 15, 2013

UDL Lesson and Book Builder Reflection

It was interesting using the lesson builder program.  I actually had fun doing it.  It was a lot of work, but it helped me understand some things about creating lessons and I enjoyed doing it.  It was a little time consuming to do it, but I think I did a good job.  I tried to make it a fun assignment and one of the great things was in looking at all the standards and making sure I accomplished them with the lesson.

It was great talking to my team members as well.  It was interesting to listen to their likes and dislikes of the program and how they went about creating their lesson and their book.

Book builder was kind of cool.  I would love to be able to spend more time on it and use it in the future.  I already have another idea for it.

I definitely think I will try to use both of them again in the future and will share them with others to help make their jobs simpler.

No comments:

Post a Comment